– LINKAGE TO PREP STUDY –
PrEP is a daily medication which can prevent HIV if taken every day.
We are looking for transgender and gender non-conforming individuals to join our study for linkage to PrEP.
What does the study involve?
- Review PrEP basics and discuss health goals/barriers to care
- All study activities will take place over the phone and last no longer than two hours total
- Referrals to PrEP care and other medical or social services
- Compensation provided for completing an online questionnaire
- Contributing to HIV prevention research
- Age 18 or older
- Transgender or gender non-conforming
- Sexually active and HIV-negative
Interested in participating?
Please contact Elizabeth at (619) 543-3108 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about the PrEP linkage study.
You can also complete the form below and a study representative will contact you.