– MEDICATION ADHERENCE TO PREP STUDY –
PrEP is a daily medication which can prevent HIV if taken every day.
We are looking for transgender and gender non-binary individuals to join our study for PrEP adherence via text messages.
What does the study involve?
- Six study visits over a one year period
- During each study visit, you would receive PrEP medication and lab tests at no cost, and respond to questions about your sexual health and your experiences on PrEP
- Testing for HIV and STIs
- Referrals to care and other services (if needed)
- Compensation provided for your time
- Contributing to HIV prevention research
- Age 18 or older
- Identify as transgender or gender non-binary
Interested in participating?
You can also complete the form below and a study representative will contact you.